Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Path to Princess Half: The Adventure Begins

It's Wednesday morning and I am getting ready to get up and start my day. Today's travel plans have morphed several times due to weather issues both here and in Kansas City.

I booked out of Kansas City because it was 200.00 cheaper plus I have a sister there and a friend. Also, non stop instead of connecting. So at the time it seemed logical. Now not so much.

At any rate we are headed out at 8a this morning to head up to Kansas City before the storm hits here and to get there before the storm arrives in Kansas City tonight.

Have I mentioned this is predicting to be the biggest storm in Kansas City history is two years? Yep. Nice.

This time tomorrow we will be heading to the airport hoping our flight is not delayed too much. Hoping the storm hits after we leave, if at all. Any good travel thoughts anyone has to spare would be greatly appreciated.

So while this part is not going quite to plan, I'm hopeful that all will be well once we get to sunny Orlando.